To kick-off a prosperous 2022, we at M4Research.com are offering up a Crypto Resource Series. It is our belief that converging economic and social crises have created a “Perfect Storm” that will dramatically accelerate cyptocurrency, Web3, and blockchain adoption through the stratosphere.
This email is part of a series of emails which will share insights, resources and how-tos so you, too, can profit from the most transformative technology mankind has ever seen.
Auto-invest your spare change into Bitcoin and other digital assets! Amazingly simple and hands-off.
Via Email #7 of this series…
I listed and briefly described my three most used crypto platforms.
Two of them fall under the broad category of an “exchange” — i.e., a centralized portal online that manages and holds all your crypto buys.
What if, instead of having to manually login to your Voyager app, or Uphold (two of the platforms I listed in Email #7), you could simply just use your traditional bank-issued debit/credit cards to purchase cryptocurrencies via those exchanges?
But… without really having to “use” your physical debit/credit cards!
Here’s what I mean:
When you go to RoundlyX, you can connect your normal everyday credit and/or debit cards. They use the world class Plaid API (safe and secure. No worries).
Then you can connect your favorite exchange / exchanges (i.e., Voyager, Uphold, Coinbase, Kraken, etc).It takes, literally, only 5 minutes to do this.
Once completed, the RoundlyX software-app will automatically round up your connected debit and/or credit card purchases (with an up to 10x multiplier) and invest the rounded-up amount into your chosen cryptocurrencies.
You make everyday purchased, as normal, and RoundlyX will start accumulating your spare change, then make a bulk purchase, after hitting a certain threshold, in crypto.
* You spend $1.50 on a cup of coffee, then the transaction is calculated for $2 with .50 cents earmarked for an automatic crypto purchase.
* You spend $6.20 at the drycleaner, then the transaction is calculated for $7 with .80 cents earmarked for an automatic crypto purchase.
This is probably the best and easiest way to DCA (dollar-cost averaging) into the crypto market without doing anything. It’s purely passive.
There’s really not much else to say about this resource.
It’s one I (Barry Goss) personally use. The interface is amazingly easy to navigate and eye-catching. It only costs $1 each month to use (yup, you read that correctly. Only $1/month).
Plus you get a few extra bells ‘n whistles, such as an all-inclusive portfolio tracker and the ability to perform one-time purchases from within your RoundlyX dashboard.
If you’re a busy professional like myself, and don’t want to have to constantly login to multiple exchanges and purchase crypto at just the right time… then this resource is for you too.
ACTION to Take:
- Go to the RoundlyX sign-up page (In lieu of filling out the form, consider using their ‘Register with’ Facebook or Google buttons for ease of sign-up)
- Once inside your RoundlyX dashboard, follow their prompt to connect your bank(s). You’ll be given the chance to choose which accounts, including any credit card accounts.
- Then connect your favorite crypto exchange(s). You can modify your limits and Multiplier via the Preferences tab of each exchange.
- Voilà. Now you’re all set to auto dollar-cost-average into crypto.
Again, this is a fairly straightforward software-app. But, if you want me to do a walkthrough screencast for you, simply reply to this email to let me know.
Missed the prior emails in this series? (no problem, here you go):
* For M4 Insider members only. Check your email for the following subject lines:
Email #10 – Biden’s Crypto Executive Order
Email #9 – How we trade fiat on autopilot… and take profits in Bitcoin
Email #8 – The “picks & shovels” approach to investing in crypto
Email #7 – My 3 most-used crypto platforms
Email #6 – In God (and Bitcoin) We Trust
Email #5 – Crypto and “The Third Way”
Email #4 – The Old Frontier Has Fallen
Email #3 – One of The Best Crypto Books for 2022
Email #2 – My top crypto newsletters
Email #1 – The new $3 trillion dollar asset class