“This is not Ebola. This isn’t SARS. It’s politics [on a grand-stage you and I can’t fathom] playing medicine.” – Dr. Roger Hodkinson, the CEO of Western Medical Assessments, a company which sells No-Vid-19 testing services.
Hodkinson received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK, and then became a Royal College certified pathologist in Canada (FRCPC) following a residency in Vancouver, BC. He’s the ex-President of the Pathology Section of the Canadian Medical Association and former Chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology.
While I appreciate the great internet-marketing pioneer, Ken McCarthy, for passing along a 5-min clip featuring Dr. Roger Hodkinson (since removed by the YouTube Censorship Crusaders) , I’m still unlikely to have faith in my fellow humans for truly “hearing” what he’s saying.
Sure, there’s a big majority of your fellow BG-readers here who know his message to be TRUE (gut-level up); however, I think the majority of the earth’s population is unwittingly participating in some warped T.V. reality series called EARTH (meme and commentary HERE).
A series where the script is written to ensure…
- Engaging in extreme identity politics, including caring who is POTUS, is nothing more than an unsuspecting smokescreen.
- Mental programming is in play to force social acceptance of outsourcing all personal DECISIONS, including individual health choices, to one governing authority. This isn’t conspiracy. It’s actually in play as I write this.
- That a “deadly v-irus” (one so deadly it must be believed you have to get tested to even know you have it. LOL) becomes the scapegoat, the absurd justification, for shutting down normal economic and social activity upon which the mental and physical health of billions depend on.
- That the most dangerous disease in the world (this legit real disease) isn’t part of The Sheeple’s conscious interests. If they end up catching it, the ruse is over! [watch, link above, and that will make sense]
- People willing to succumb to irrational fear, over self-responsible freedom-driven views, have their supportive representations in the form of The Borg — i.e., the spoon-fed media, university, big corporate / tech and university complex.
You get the drift, the overall plot.
Simply, never let a good [preplanned] crisis go to waste in order to usher in an uninhibited centralized power (Globalism over Nationalism baaaaaby). The script writers have done everything imaginable to condition the herd through a one-two punch approach:
Help the majority believe that a) Somebody, in the form of a proper politician, is coming to save them and b) accept that top-down government rule knows best.
As Justin Haskins writes in The Hill, “Our current crony capitalist system has many flaws, to be sure, but granting more power to the government agents who created that crony system and eroding property rights is not the best way forward. America is the world’s most powerful, prosperous nation precisely because of the very market principles the Great Reset supporters loathe, not in spite of them.”
In the grand, and rooted in common sense, words of Eric Post – American:
If you are repeating the “Stay home, wear a mask and save lives” mantra, cool.
That’s what you’ve been told, that what you believe and let’s say that it’s completely true and not even debatable for the sake of this post.
But keep following along.
If you take responsibility for the good elements of this “movement”, you need to also take responsibility for the bad.
To be perfectly honest with what you’re saying and creating, you should be chanting and posting this:
“Stay home, wear a mask, save lives, increase depression, destroy small businesses, increase suicides, drive families to hunger, subject children to deeper abuse if in an unsafe house, increase unemployment and dependency on government hand outs, increase drug/alcohol addiction, slow the education process of an entire generation, decrease the ability for children to learn social skills and increase the wealth gap while destroying the middle class.”
I’m not suggesting staying home and wearing a mask won’t save a life.
But you can’t ignore the whole picture just because it’s inconvenient.
If you just say it saves lives, but aren’t willing to admit there’s a deep and unimaginable cost, then you don’t care about lives, you care about an agenda.