I found the story below in one of my news feeds.
It might be a simplification about how our soon-to-be-reset traditional financial system has been working…
Nonetheless, I feel it is easy and accurate enough for you to pass along to any friend or family member who is caught up in today’s 3-minute attention span socialsphere.
Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House.
One is from Chicago, another is from Kentucky, and the third is from New Orleans.
All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.
* The New Orleans contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.”Well,” he says, “I figure the job will run about $9,000. That’s $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me.”
* The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, “I can do this job for $7,000. That’s $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me.”
* The Chicago contractor doesn’t measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, “$27,000.”
The official, incredulous, says: “You didn’t even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure? ”The Chicago contractor whispers back: “$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence.”
* “Done!” replies the government official. And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus plan worked.
Four boxes keep us free:
– The soap box
– The ballot box (ehh, when it’s not rigged)
– The jury box, and…
– The cartridge box (long live 1776 and the 2nd amendment)
As one of my loyal readers, I already know you’ve awakened to just how unsustainable the top-down run monetary malfeasance is.
Stay tuned, tomorrow, then as I list two key unconventional platforms I am personally using to stay ahead of the sociopathic and romper-room financial game that is being played out all around us.
It’s a game, sadly dear reader, you really have no ability to fix. It will only peter out, or at least not affect you in the present, once you learn to integrate permissonless, programable and uncensorable “money” to work in your everyday life.
But again, more on that tomorrow…
P.S. And this from my friend Jared (what a meme-finder he is):